Our social policy is fully in accordance with the laws of our country. An overview of our social policy :
- We do not employ child labour.
- We do not engage or support the use of forced labour.
- We respect the right of our employees freedom of association and their right to collective bargaining.
There is no discrimination whatsoever in employing, compensation, promotion or retirement. Professionalism and merit are the only criteria.
- Work floors are properly planned with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- We are equipped with modern effluent and water treatment plants that adhere to the pollution control norms of our country.
- Only eco-friendly dyes and chemicals are used in the processing areas. Processing plants are equipped with latest machinery that have inbuilt safety measures apart from the external precautions we undertake.